- Mil-Spec IR identifier for Military, Law Enforcement, Police or Sheriff Department.
- Black IR material (reflective only under IR)
- Precision cutting and bonding process on 500D Cordura Multicam Fabric.
- VELCRO ® BACKING: Removable and interchangeable for use on uniforms, plate carrier, helmet or any gear with a VELCRO &
- Size: 2" x 3 1/2" (5x8.5 cm)
The F-Bomb Morale Gear infrared (IR) American flag patch provides a covert easily identifiable IR signature for military, law enforcement and personal ID when viewed through Night Vision Goggles - NVG and other image intensifiers. The patch provides a passive IFF (identifies friend or foe) combat ID for personnel by reflecting IR light brightly when viewed through night vision equipment.
Premium design that withstands prolonged use and wear. Patches are made using a precision cutting and bonding process on 500D Cordura Multicam Fabric with Micro Prismatic technology. The micro prismatic material is engineered to absorb the entire visual light spectrum and reflect back only infrared. The IR reflective portion of the patch remains covert and will be activated only when IR Laser / light is pointed at it. The reflected IR is returned in a narrow angle and can only be observed from the IR source viewpoint.
This Mil-spec patch is compliant with all US military uniform requirements with Velcro backing for easy attachment to any military field uniform or flight suit. Or add it to your tactical vests, body armor, hats, bags or anywhere else you want to show the flag.
Due to export regulations the IR Flags cannot be exported outside the United States. This restriction includes military APO/FPO addresses.